This is a personal dedication to the male body in its erotic and artistic aspect which believes in the promotion of safe sex. The blog contains nudity and sexual material so if you are offended by such content do not continue.

The images have been obtained from the internet or re-blogged and are understood by the editor to be in the 'public domain' domain. However, if any image is considered by the owner to violate any legal regulations and he/she does not want to that material to appear on this blog, please let me know and will be removed immediately.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VISITE AND:

Thanks for visiting my blog and a special thanks to all those who have contributed to making these images deliverable to your eyes. This includes to the respective photographers who have put their art out to reach, to models that show us the nature and beauty of their bodies and to all bloggers, webmasters and info-tech guys who allow this window upon the world to be open.

Friday, January 6, 2012

SPECIAL 2.000.000

OlePlusMen:  Special 2.000.000 Hits





Last Week my blog surpassed TWO MILLION hits.
This was unthinkable for me when 11 months ago I started
the adventure of this blog.
Every million hits, I decided to dedicate a post to the Rainbow
and the significance of its colors


Two million  thanks for visited my blog,  I celebrate it with YOU













Two million  thanks to followers of  my blog.











Two million  thanks to my boy friend, for their help in my life.







This Video celebrates OlePlusMen 2.000.000 hits






Two million  thanks and a coffee to the  people who have made a donation to my blog.




Two million  thanks to bloggers who have a link to my blog.





Two million  thanks to web-sites who have a link to my blog





Two million  thanks to Brutos-Eros blog, my best referrer.





Two million thanks to visitors who left a comment in my blog









Two million  thanks to Gerardo for their comments in my  blog.





Two million thanks to my dog for company while I work on my blog.





Two million  thanks to photographers of pics  to my blog.

















Two million  thanks to models or through anonymous photo of my blog





Two million  thanks by cities whith Rainbow spirit.












Two million thanks to the people who fight for Rainbow- rights in the world..









Two million  thanks to the people  who live the Rainbow-spirit




















Two million  thanks if you love  my blog




Two million  thanks to the artists who spread Rainbow-spirit.







Two million  hope for sufferers the Rainbow-spirit in the world.






Two million  thanks if you hold on the Rainbow-spirit









Two million  thanks if you practice Safe Sex





Two million thanks if you  re-post this message




Two million  thanks if you revisit my blog





Two million  thanks if you leave now a comment on my blog



15 comments:

  1. Thanks to you! And congrats on the 2 mil marker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Oscar,
    Y two million thanks a tí,por esta merecida celebración, por ser como eres, por tu saber hacer, por tu originalidad, por tu estética, por tu sentido de la belleza y lo interracial, por tu compromiso, por ser detallista y muchas cosas más...y por nombrarme también!.
    Gracias por estar ahí.
    Besos muchos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation. Keep up the good work - love your Blog. Big hugs from Mifeboi2 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post. I've not seen that many rainbows before is such unique places.

    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2,000,000 thanks and hugs for You Kosh.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2,000,000 hugs from You Mifeboi2, I love also your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very Much Amanda, 2.000.000 kisses for You.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Gerardo, como no se si hoy los Reyes Magos te trajeron muchos regalos, al menos queria enviarte mis 2.000.000 de gracias en mi post y desde aqui un abrazote fuerte.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment! Go Rainbow Spirit!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2.000.000 hugs for You Kim.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2.000.000 hugs for you Theo and I love also your blog.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I would like to be your partner?
    If you are interested please contact us.
    My blog dedicated to the Brazilian.
    Thank you.

    SAFADOS ABUSADOS
    http://www.safadosabusados.com/

    The best Brazilian content gathered in one location,
    which is hoping to enjoy the best men in Brazil? .. safadosabusados@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muy bonitos tosdos estos penes.Quisiera tener en mi boca uno diferente cada dia...para saborear...y gustar de todo. Congratulations....

    ReplyDelete