This is a personal dedication to the male body in its erotic and artistic aspect which believes in the promotion of safe sex. The blog contains nudity and sexual material so if you are offended by such content do not continue.

The images have been obtained from the internet or re-blogged and are understood by the editor to be in the 'public domain' domain. However, if any image is considered by the owner to violate any legal regulations and he/she does not want to that material to appear on this blog, please let me know and will be removed immediately.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VISITE AND:

Thanks for visiting my blog and a special thanks to all those who have contributed to making these images deliverable to your eyes. This includes to the respective photographers who have put their art out to reach, to models that show us the nature and beauty of their bodies and to all bloggers, webmasters and info-tech guys who allow this window upon the world to be open.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SPECIAL 1.000.000

N-58          TRIBUTE TO MEN (Photos and Videos)




Yesterday my blog surpassed ONE MILLION hits.
This was unthinkable for me when five months ago I started
the adventure of this blog.
That is why I decided to dedicate this post to the Rainbow
and the significance of its colors.


Please turn on your speakers, clic in this video and
continue watching the blog with this music:







I also want this post to 23 millions of thanks:



One million of thanks to YOU, for visited my blog.















One million of thanks to followers of  my blog.




One million of thanks to my boy friend, for their help.






One million of thanks to the only person (from New Zealand)
 made a donation to my blog




One million of thanks to bloggers who have a link to my blog.




One million of thanks to web sites who have a link to my blog





One million of thanks to Brutos-Eros blog, my best referrer.




One million of thanks to visitors who left a comment in my blog





One million of thanks to Gerardo for their comments in my  blog.




One million of thanks to my dog for company while I work on my blog.





One million of thanks to photographers of pics  to my blog.























One million of thanks to models or through anonymous photo of my blog









One million of thanks by cities whith Rainbow spirit.























One million of thanks to the people who fight for Rainbow- rights in the world..










One million of thanks to the people  who live the Rainbow-spirit

















One million of thanks if you smile when you visit  my blog




One million of thanks  Spain for  its Rainbow spirit



One million of thanks to the artists who spread Rainbow-spirit.


















One million of hope for sufferers the Rainbow-spirit in the world.






One million of thanks if you hold on the Rainbow-spirit









One million of thanks if you practice Safe Sex











One million of thanks if you have pictures reblog this message








One million of thanks if you revisit my blog





One million of thanks if you leave now a comment on my blog


21 comments:

  1. Hola Oscar,
    Con el acompañamiento de esta agradable música me encuentro con ese millón de gracias y me he preguntado: será para mi?
    Si es así, no se merecen, sólo puedo decir una cosa:
    Millones de gracias a tí, esa cifra del millón es una consecuencia lógica de las caracteristicas de tu blog.
    Un blog original, diferente, especial, hermoso, estimulante, interracial, estético....y mil adjetivos más.
    Bellísimo post el de hoy y sin....
    Un besote fuerte y estéticamente perfecto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja Bonitas fotos, buena recopilación.... Muy divertida

    ¡Enhorabuena!.

    Bezos

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT. Congratulations from Jan Vos (Netherlands
    janvos2064@gmail.com.
    PS: Take this evening a glass of wine on my account for your 1.000.000

    ReplyDelete
  4. One million congratulations! This is a classy blog that enjoy hitting. I really enjoyed all the rainbow posts. Onwards and upward friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks "janvos" for congratulations and wine, :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias Thiago, besotes para ti, Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thans very much Merlin Purpura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Specia Thanks for you: Brutos-Eros. Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Si, Gerardo si, son para ti, :))) y una mas acompañada de un besote. Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this blog! C'est génial!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Increible recopilacion de fotos. excelente.Muy lindo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci beacoup Frank pour ton comentarie.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muchas gracias por tu comentario Edson. Un saludo.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, as usual great pics and excellent quality. Admire all the work and good taste.
    Perhaps something of interest for you as well on my blog: http://priapusofmilet.blogspot.com/
    Cheers,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OLE. BRAVO, EXCELENTE. GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful site, and the host is truly agreat guy, thanks a million Ian in Mississauga Canada...(((hugzzz)))x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enhorabuena por el blog!!!! esta recopilacion me encanto. Solamente deseo que sigas disfrutando compartiendo este blog con los demás porque se nota que lo haces.

    GRACIAS POR TODO PERO SOBRE TODO POR SER ASI Y SINCERAMENTE ME ALEGRO DE QUE HAYA GENTE ASI EN EL MUNDO¡¡¡¡ MAS ALEGRAO EL DIA¡¡¡ UN ABRAZOOOOOOOO ;D

    ReplyDelete