This is a personal dedication to the male body in its erotic and artistic aspect which believes in the promotion of safe sex. The blog contains nudity and sexual material so if you are offended by such content do not continue.

The images have been obtained from the internet or re-blogged and are understood by the editor to be in the 'public domain' domain. However, if any image is considered by the owner to violate any legal regulations and he/she does not want to that material to appear on this blog, please let me know and will be removed immediately.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VISITE AND:

Thanks for visiting my blog and a special thanks to all those who have contributed to making these images deliverable to your eyes. This includes to the respective photographers who have put their art out to reach, to models that show us the nature and beauty of their bodies and to all bloggers, webmasters and info-tech guys who allow this window upon the world to be open.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

OlePlusMen 82 (60 Pics)

N-82          TRIBUTE TO MEN (Photos and Videos)




VISIT My TUMBLR page, diferent of this blog,
              Clic >>>: http://oleplussafe.tumblr.com


HABITAT TO MEN






         Enter your e-mail and receive each new post notice  ---->>>>








CURIOSITIES TO MEN









                                Videos  XXX  added  in  BOX  XXX  X7    >>>>>>>




BEAUTIFUL MEN


































EROTIC ART MEN













TATTOO MEN

























SAFE SEX MEN  (Please  Promote Safe Sex)







SELF-PORTRAIT  MEN















NUDITY MEN






                           Please give me 20 seconds of your time                     
                               and tell me you like the blog sections     >>>>>>>>

























FRIENDS OlePlusMen

This is a new section of the blog post at the request of readers. Send your photos by mail to bi333bcn (arrow) hotmail (point) com and tell me the caption you want to write (name, country, email, anything ....)





                                Send-me your photo




BIG COCK MEN







GOOD VIDEO !!! Saulo Sarmiento (acrobat-dancer)







GOOD VIDEO !!! - Lady Gaga - Marry The Night (Official Video)




4 comments:

  1. Hola Oscar,
    En la variedad está el gusto.
    Va como anillo al dedo, refiriéndose a tu blog!
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Gerardo,
    Bueno decirte que hoy entre en mi mail y me lleve una gran alegria al ver un correo que me anunciaba que habias dejado un mensaje en el blog para que lo autorizase.
    Resulta que hace 6 dias blogger elimino OlePlusMen y todas mis cuentas de Google llevandome un gran disgusto por ello. les envie un mail y......
    sorpresa,, lo han repuesto todo y me entere por tu mensaje, asi que dobles gracias por tu comentario y por la alegria que hoy me lleve, asi que seguire posteando por aqui.
    Un abrazote.
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend,
    I'm glad I returned. I was surprised that your blog was when I went weeks without update and saw the announcement that it had been deleted was sad.

    Our partnership has already resumed. Success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Oscar,
    Me alegra muchisimo que gracias a mí, te hayas enterado de este follonazo y que se haya solucionado!
    Se me escapan estos lios, no entiendo nada y no quiero ni pensar, de tener un blog, lo cabreado que me pondría si me lo eliminaran!
    Lo importante es que estás aquí!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete